: Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect - $150k (Dallas, Texas) About the Role:
As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, you will be at the forefront of systems architecture definition and implementation (including applications, data, and technology domains) for any one or more of our business technology portfolios. Enabling our business processes with new and innovative ways to deliver services and value to our customers will require someone with the ability to translate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large, complex IT solutions. Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Define and negotiate solution options while considering risks, costs, and impact on the enterprise business processes and goals
- Create solution architectures to solve complex business problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Be comfortable in more than one programming language and has broad fundamentals in the application, data, and integration technologies
- Must be able to be hands on when it comes to technology architecture
- Lead in all technical aspects and solutions when it comes to design decisions
- Bachelor Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including 4 years of technology architecture experience
- Understands all domains of architecture and applies that knowledge to create solution architectures to solve complex business problems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and communication
- Able to and comfortable mentoring others as needed
Direct-Hire (Full Time)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Houston, TX and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267-297-1316 /email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.