Job Description:Sr. Salesforce Project Manager - Houston, TX. ($135-$150k + 20% Bonus) About the Role:
In this role, our future team member will lead activities for our Distribution Saleforce.com orgs and will be responsible for the overall program performance, governance and reporting; including architecture, training, relationship management and solution improvements. Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Manage a team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators
- Oversee project requirements to meet deadlines and the client's end goal
- Make leadership decisions when it comes to the technical design and implementation solutions
- Work on implementation projects to provide solutions to the clients operational and financial challeneges
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of extensive Salesforce.com platform experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Project Management experience
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Houston, TX and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267-297-1316 /email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.