As a Salesforce Administrator for this company, you will be expected to provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. You will also be building out reports, dashboards, and workflows, along with supporting operational requests and troubleshooting issues.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overall maintenance and administration of CRM
- Design and development of CRM solutions
- Communicating to business stakeholders and end users to efficiently customize the platform
- Ability to dissect and resolve user issues
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator Certification ADM201
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning and CPQ experience
- Conga and Middleware experience is plus
Interviews are actively taking place. If qualified and interested, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Devin at (267) 297-4558 to learn more.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America, and I focus exclusively in Pennsylvania.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 297-4558. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more great Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.