Salesforce Application Architect-Remote or Ohio-$170,000
Salesforce Application Architect
Remote or Ohio
Our client is looking for a Salesforce professional for a permanent position as a Salesforce Application Architect in Ohio or remote! If you have a strong skill set in integration's and implementations as well as a technical background with Salesforce then this is the role for you!
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Create unit test classes for all development objects in Salesforce
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units
- Manage Salesforce project deployments including release and environment management
- Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach
- Experience in Apex and Visualforce
- Experience leading a small developer team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with sales and service cloud integration's and implementations specifically with Jitterbit and Mulesoft
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6741(ext.6741) or email me at email@example.com.