Looking to add an impressive Partner and end-user to your portfolio? I am looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect to work on an enterprise-level Salesforce implementation. You will be working with a large delivery team of internal IT and Business stakeholders as well as a team of external on-shore and off-shore consultants while working to consolidate and eliminate the organization's technical debt and streamline their processes.
Ideal qualifications as follows;
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Previous experience in the Partner Channel (other consulting experience is okay)
- Experience client-facing
- Enterprise-Level project experience is highly preferred (>1000 users)
- Ideally more than 7 years of experience
- Experience working on multiple Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities, etc.)
- Expert communication (written and verbal)
This is a 3-6 month contract with an opportunity to extend past 12 months.
Interviews being set up next week. Send your updated resumes to email@example.com and call me at 949-688-2211 for more information.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT