Technical Architect - Remote Location:
Chicago, IL. Salary:
Negotiable salary with remote flexibility, full benefits, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A company that is based out of the nation's Salesforce hotspot is actively seeking a technical architect for their brand new Vlocity platform. The position is remote based with some travel for the niche company located in downtown Chicago.
Vlocity is a leading provider of industry-specific cloud and mobile software, driving digital transformation for the world's largest companies. Come join the industry cloud pioneer that is currently in partnership with Salesforce.
Extensive knowledge with Force.com, Lightning, APEX, Classic, workflows, dashboards, and creating reports is among the basics of the job. In addition, Vlocity experience is a must to identify and relay information between stakeholders, project managers, developers, analysts and administrators, alike.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties and Skills:
- Expert-level experience in VisualForce, Lightning, Apex classes and Salesforce configuration
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Develop and release management for Salesforce applications using DevOps
- Recommend strategy for source code management for Salesforce applications
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems
- Prior work using the leading Salesforce integration toolsEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598