Salesforce Developer - Washington D.C. - $110k - $130k - Fully Remote
I am working with a Salesforce Partner in the DC Metro area that is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. Their ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years Salesforce development experience - specifically with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning. Additionally, they would prefer this candidate to have consulting experience.Responsibilities & Requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
- Experience in the government industry is a big plus
- Must have great communication skills
- Consulting experience is preferred
- Experience working in a remote position in the past would be a big plus
- Platform Developer I certification preferred but not required
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.email@example.com or 646-863-7438.