Business Analyst delivering complex, web- based technology projects while serving as the primary point of contact between client and internal teamsRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Act as a liaison between business users and technical team.
- Document functional user requirements in user stories along with detailed specifications for use in the development cycle.
- Support development team with functional testing and validation of delivered solution
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related professional experience.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and take on a variety of functional roles including project management and business analyst as needed to ensure client success.
- Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy hours
- Casual Dress
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/
for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.