Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant, Central London
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest global Salesforce vendors from their HQ in Central London. They are on the search for experienced CRM developers to join their expert consultancy team and work on-site with a number of their largest clients.
In this position you would be focused on the production of salesforce.com customer implementations on-site. You will be involved in the full consultancy lifecycle for the company's customers, including analysis, design, configuration and implementation of Salesforce platforms across numerous modules. This offers you a great opportunity to get involved in greenfield projects for companies of the largest scale!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- On-site customer implementation of salesforce.com solutions
- Working on the full Salesforce consultancy lifecycle including analysing client requirements, developing designs, end to end configuration and implementing salesforce.com systems
- Lead workshops and assist users as they adjust to the solutions that you bring to our customers
- Provide a complete consultancy service to clients in order to satisfy their requirements and produce effective and maintainable solutions
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development from end to end
- Experience with gathering business requirements from non-technical personal and documenting them for technical teams
- Lightning experience
- Salesforce Administrator cert (ADM201) and preferably more!
- Free Salesforce university training and certification assistance
- 15% annual bonus
- Health and Dental care
- Gym membership
- 23-23 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then apply below
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.