Senior Salesforce Technical Architect - Washington D.C. - $165k - $185k
A big Salesforce partner is looking for a Technical Architect to lead a strong Salesforce team. Their ideal candidate will come from a technical background with hands on experience coding Apex and VisualForce from scratch. They should also have some experience in an external consulting role. Role & Responsibilities
- Expert-level experience in VisualForce, Lightning, Apex classes and Salesforce configuration
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Recommend strategy for source code management for Salesforce applications
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems
- Prior work using the leading Salesforce integration tools
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.