Salesforce Consultant - Greater Vancouver - $110-140K
Our Vancouver based Salesforce End User is actively looking for an advanced functional Salesforce resource to join their growing team. The perfect candidate will have previous experience working with Sales and Marketing leadership teams, possess certifications, have a mature disposition and great communication skills. The opportunities for growth are great (solution architecture, technical architecture), benefits with this role are outstanding and you would have ownership over a growing instance. Role & Responsibilities
- Develop Workflows, process builders, custom objects, validation rules and other advanced functionality.
- Take ownership of projects, leading project deliverables and work without much supervision.
- Take complex requirements and drive novel solutions, implementing without much oversight
- Work with key stakeholders to drive cost effective technology solutions across the project organization
- Configure, implement, and maintain sales operations related business processes and system functionality working closely with internal teams.
- Work with internal teams to improve technical and functional processes.
- Facilitate all phases of business process enablement Life cycle
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience on Salesforce Sales cloud experience
- Understanding quoting and renewals methodologies
- Both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong automation and functional expertise (Flows and Process builder)
- Experience leading requirement gathering sessions
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com platform and building applications
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- $110-140K base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Comprehensive Health Care
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce developer roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.