Salesforce Solution Architect / Functional Consultant - Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Support business requirements across all Quote to Cash processes
- Creating and presenting architecture deliverables such as ERD models, Ecosystem and Integration diagrams, Visios and Mockups
- Reviewing team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Mentor other project taem members by providing timely feedback and promoting a culture of collaboration and leadership
- Participate in the sales pprocess to help scope and estimate future projects
- Create solutions for and implement Salesforce billing
- 5+ years of technology consulting or industry experience as Solution Architect
- Salesforce Certifications
- CPQ experience
- Ability to operate with little to no supervision to stand up complex solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Skilled communicator with an ability to exhibit a strong executive presence
- Eligible to work in the USA as this client is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Georgia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at G.Carson@masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.