Salesforce Solution Architect - Naperville, IL Salesforce Solution Architect - Naperville, IL - $140,000 - $150,000 annually
My client has an opening for a Salesforce Solution Architect who will be owning the solution architecture and design of complex components including integrations, security, configuration, and custom development. This is a permanent full-time opportunity with some remote flexibility.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business including functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify technical design risks and develops mitigating approaches. Guide and mentor developers and communicate closely with the rest of the Salesforce team including keeping stakeholders informed of solution progress and risks.
- Oversee complex organization workflow rules, data validation, and triggers and drive process improvements and innovations
- Demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction
- Ability to understand Apex and VisualForce, in regard to the development process
- Extensive implementation experience
- Experience with Lightning components
- Extensive knowledge of Apex and VisualForce
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to lead meetings and communicate course of action
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at email@example.com
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.