Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
My Client is looking for a Candidate to fulfil a contract for a Salesforce.com Administrator role. This is on-site, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday for 6 months with possible extension. You will be implementing and providing support of various applications built on Salesforce.
- Create business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Support existing solutions
- Drive System configuration which meets architecture, security and support requirements
- Coordinates required testing and validation of system fix's and enhancements.
- Execute test cases with problem resolutions.
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified
- 5+ years' of experience as a salesforce.com administrator
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytic reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using modules
- Experience using App Ad-on.
- Expertise in complex report generation
- Experince working with Domo (Contracts Data)
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 646-676-1589 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**