Salesforce Implementation Consultant - London - With Potential Extension
This ever improving organisation has an exciting greenfield implementation project and are looking for an experienced Salesforce implementation consultant with an eye for details, to join their ever growing organisation. The contract position will be an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £500 - £600 per day.
For this SFDC Implementation Consultant position you will be responsible for;
- Taking care of Salesforce implementation & migration projects in the client facing role
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients and stakeholders to for gathering business requirements
- Introducing formal requirement specifications and workflow documentation
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- SFDC Sales Cloud & Service Cloud experience
- Experience working on Green Field implementation projects
- Ability to handle complex project schedule for salesforce.com system implementation
- Pardot experience (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy