Salesforce DX Developer - Bethesda, MD - $110k - $130k - Remote
I am working with a growing Salesforce partner in Bethesda, MD that is looking to add a Salesforce.com Developer to their team. This company is leading a migration over to Salesforce DX. Their ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience with a Salesforce Developer I certification. 3+ months of Salesforce DX experience would be ideal. Any experience with Java or C# prior to Salesforce would be a big plus.Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 3+ months of Salesforce DX experience.
- Salesforce Platform developer I certification highly preferred
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Develop and configure functionality to meet the defined requirements.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.