Salesforce Administrator | Austin, TX | $85k+
An innovative leader is looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will support and configure the company's Salesforce instance. This position will allow people you to make an immediate impact in the company! This role will be responsible to support the internal Salesforce platform. Responsibilities:
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration- maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, work-flow rules and data integrity
- Setup and maintain Salesforce platform- dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts.
- New enhancements and creation of custom objects and redesigning/improving the existing Salesforce.com instance.
- Continue Salesforce best practices and creating processes that help scale business operations
- Work with internal Business to document business processes and system requirements.
Apply through this Ad or contact me at email@example.com or 267.233.6490
to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 267.233.6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org