I am actively sourcing for a Salesforce Developer in Northern LA - Van Nuys/Studio City area. The client is looking for a good culture fit as well as a strong developer. The primary focus for this developer includes a high level understanding of integrations, utilizing 3rd party features, and developing lightning components.
General Job Descriptions-
- Develop custom solutions
- Requirement gathering and technical documention
- Apex triggers and workflows - Data Loader experience
- Data Integrity maintenance
- Lightning - all components in Lightning
- Integrations and customizations on Platform
- Highly preferred: Comfortable in working with - Docusign integrations, Nintex document generation, Gridbuddy
o Start up Culture
o Flat organisation - not top heavy. Sr managers are working managers that put in the work
o Not corporate
o Opportunity to contribute is noticed across the board
o Lots of really good people - high performers, people care really deeply about the mission
o Dog friendly environment - weekly culture event, celebrate holidays, flexible hours (as long work gets done), free parking, very casual
- Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Must have proven knowledge and application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs and Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC integration components (e.g., APEX controllers, callouts and Web Services, as well as SFDC APIs, outbound messaging, etc.)
- Experience with data software, Platform as a Service solutions.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Citizenship, Permanent Residency or active US work Visa required.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Lightening & Service Cloud experience