A leader within the Fintech market who are currently experiencing exponential growth is currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support this development.
With multiple offices in Australia you will be working from the Sydney CBD location with a supportive and social environment.The role:
This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator who wants to take the next steps within their career and continue on growing their skill set.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks from onboarding and training users to assisting with development and implemention projects.
Communication is essential as you will be working closely with stakeholders and other business units.What you'll need?
What in it for you?
- Ideally 2+ Salesforce experience
- Admin certification (preferably)
- Adding objects/fields, Adding tabs/apps, Creating profiles/permission sets, Work flows, Dashboards, Reports, Validation rules
- A strong customer service attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Central location
- Career progression
- A business who's willing to invest in you
- Competitive Salary
If this sounds interesting and you would like to discuss this further please contact Alex Wang on (03) 8658 0728 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org