Delivery Director - Remote flexibility Location:
Washington D.C. Metro Salary:
$175K-185K/annually with remote flexibility, full benefits, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
There is an urgent need for a new Delivery Director in the D.C. metropolitan area for a Salesforce consultancy to oversee a team close to 20-members strong.
The Director of operations will handle all necessary roles to gather information, breakdown processes and relay all information to the team members in a constructive and orderly fashion. Project management, analysis and technical experience while handling the Salesforce platform in not only a plus, but it is a necessity to land and achieve great heights in the position.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Director of delivery excellence
- Responsible for leading full implementation lifecycle from ideation to go-live
- Development of market-leading technology that empowers and delights clients
- Salesforce project leadership/project management
- Planning, delivery, contract management, risk management
- Experience with Sales, Service, Marketing and Financial CloudEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience as Project Management
- Proficiency in software development
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598