You will be working with a large team of internal Salesforce professionals along with external consultants to drive completion of a major Salesforce implementation. Extensive cross-functional communication with the users and stakeholders to gather and document business requirements as well as partnering with the Architecture team to design a robust Sales and Service Cloud solution. Throughout the implementation, constant communication with users to gather system feedback as well as help administering training to ensure strong user adoption.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive Business Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- Assist in Solutions Design
- Deliver User Training and facilitate User Adoption
- Effectively communicate information across cross-functional stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-7 years of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Extensive Business Analysis and Functional Consulting experience
- Strong hands-on configuration
- Custom fields, forms, objects
- Dashboard/Report building
- Processes and workflows
- Financial Services experience is preferred
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
Interviews happening this week and next.
To apply: send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 949-688-2211 for more information.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT