Salesforce Developer - Greater New York Area - Remote
A well-funded fast-growing startup is currently recruiting for an experienced Salesforce.com developer that is based in the New York area. This company is changing the way businesses preserve, recover and act on their data with its innovative technology. They are presently looking for a skilled developer to be a part of their growing driven team.The Role
After an initial onsite 1 week training in MA, you will work remotely to deliver required Salesforce solutions to meet the specific needs of your client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with programming languages such as APEX and visual force
- Use of Salesforce Lightning platform customization with Apex data loader and declarative platform
- Debugging and troubleshooting APIs
- Performing data updates / migration using Data Loader
- Using CI technologies to migrate changes from development to test to production cycle
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Familiarity with the usage of Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Experience in UI technologies such as Bootstrap and Lightning Design System
- Experience with ETL tools a plus
- Certified Platform Developer I and / or Platform Developer II also a plus
- Innovative and ready to take on the challenge of working for a fast growing company
Competitive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Equity Ownership
- Be your own boss à have control of your own schedule
If this sounds like a team you'd love to be apart of we'd love to talk!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 347-783-6572.