Salesforce Senior Administrator - Financial Services Client - £50,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a global financial services company, who are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrators to join their growing Salesforce practice. The ideal candidate would be a confident Admin to maintain and develop their existing platform. The successful Senior Salesforce Administrator will be expected to undertake a range of hybrid responsibilities on the functional spectrum. This will include day-to-day administration and maintenance alongside liaising with various stakeholders and gathering requirements.Key responsibilities
Required skills and experience
- With guidance, design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Provide system maintenance and support to include user set up and customisation.
- Provide application users with technical support by logging and resolving problems, assist users on how to use the system and develop basic views and advanced reports and dashboards.
- Bespoke creation of reports and dashboards to meet the needs of the business.
- Implement new enhancements along with keeping abreast of new features & upgrades, suggesting improvements and carrying out tests ensuring all documentation is maintained.
- Create system documentation/play books and participate as a reviewer and contributor in requirements.
- Ensure that all defects and change requests are properly tracked and resolved.
- Oversee data management and de-duplication practices.
- Manage the Salesforce add-ons that we use, now and in the future, such as Natterbox, Pardot, or any integrations such as Salesforce and Freshdesk.
- Provide training to users as required and for refresher purposes
- Minimum of 4/5 years experience in Salesforce (Classic & Lighting) including experience of:
➢ supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as workflows, field/page updates, custom permissions, validation rules, roles and profiles, profiles, sharing, triggers, approval processes, configurations of users, custom objects, record types, page layouts
➢ first class understanding of SFDC, from an end user and system administrator perspective.
➢ demonstrate functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements ➢ managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, or be ready to progress to certified status within six months of joining their team.
- Experience in managing CRM software projects
- Experience of problem solving and working with key stakeholders to make suggestions on how current processes can be improved.
- Experience in dashboards and analytics
- Technical, detail-oriented, comfortable handling data
- Tenacious, confident, enthusiastic
- Strong listener with a compassionate but firm approach
- Curious, helpful, thoughtful
- Collaborative working style
- Acts with integrity and honesty
- Able to comfortably deal with pressure
- A focus on continuing personal & professional development
Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Bonus * Travel allowance * 25 days holiday * Pension * Healthcare
This Client is unfortunately not offering sponsorship for International Candidates.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 808 7276 (ext 2228).
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.