A Boutique Consultancy based in London, the consultancy is a Salesforce Platinum Partner and has won multiple awards. It's very employee led with a focus on development and company culture. They work on some great projects and are champions of input! Benefits:
- Amazing office!
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and treats in the office
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bespoke Development Programme
Working in house to help build and develop new projects using innovative ideas and working through complex projects logically and with process. Responsibilities:
- Work on projects to develop new user features, update and constantly refining existing feature sets
- Build reusable code, components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Validate and test front end solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and prioritise since services may be required on different projects at the same time
- A self-motivated individual who can work well within a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Willingness to learn and adapt to incorporate best practices outlined by the business
My client is looking to interview suitable candidates next week!
If you are eligible to work in the UK email Lawrence Stewart your CV at L.Stewart@masonfrank.com or Call Lawrence Stewart for a confidential chat on 0203 585 5180
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.