You know what's great about San Diego? Great weather and great opportunities to work with Salesforce within some of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
We are currently working with a growing company in northern San Diego who is looking to make their first ever Salesforce Administrator hire. With the growth of the sales operations team, revenue and product teams, they need a full time Salesforce Administrator take ownership of the platform.
The ideal Salesforce Administrator should have the following the experience:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Work experience in sales, sales operations or related fields
- Experience working with custom objects, process builders, triggers, workflows and dashboards
- Strong communication skills and working with sales group
As the sole Salesforce Administrator there are plenty of career paths as the company continues to break barriers within the tech space. On a day to day basis, below are the expected responsibilities but not limited to:
- Managing Salesforce.com business applications across Sales and Marketing
- Working closely with the engineering team to improve business processes and implement application enhancements
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Sales orders
- Custom objects/fields, validation rules, processes/workflows, reports, dashboards, assignment rules, formula fields
- Create and administer training modules for Salesforce end users and implement best practices
- Research, develop and executive Salesforce strategy across multiple business units
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package and most importantly, WORK FROM HOME flexibility!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more of, please send your updated resume TODAY to Stephanie at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.