Title: Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Job Description: As a Business Analyst for this client, you will be working directly with business executives to gather requirements on a massive project here in Orange County, CA. Designing documentation, and creating Salesforce configurations are just some of the fun things you will get your hands on in this data migration project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide technical insight and expertise on integrations on the Salesforce integration with third-party apps and ETLs.
- Use a deep understanding of Salesforce Lightning, Sales and Service clouds to guide the project in an effective way
- Perform ongoing system administration to the current system ensuring a seamless data migration project
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Sales Cloud/Service Cloud Certified
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certified
- (OR) equivalent background/knowledge of the system
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Hannah at email@example.com or feel free to call at (949) 688-2229
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.