A global implementation partner are on the search for a Project Lead for a major Salesforce project that they have recently signed off. They are keen to speak to Project Managers who have a background in leading Salesforce development and administration team as well as close involvement in design alongside Technical and Solutions Architects.
The company are one of the leading consultancies in the world and have recently signed terms for a number of Salesforce projects in the UK, so there are plenty of options for you to choose from and very little chance of just being sat on the bench! The company has an excellent reputation in the Salesforce Ecosystem Consultancy environment so lots of variety and opportunity to work on many different Salesforce products.
Working within their specialist Salesforce consultancy team alongside some of the most experienced Software Architects, Developers and Administrators in Europe, delivering solutions to clients across the globe Fantastic training opportunities, with generous training budget and assistance to gain all the Salesforce certifications that you desire All expenses covered for any travel or other expenses Opportunity to go to Dreamforce and various other Salesforce events Key Responsibilities
- Play a key role in the technical roadmap on multiple different global projects
- Understand and explain Salesforce solutions to clients so that they are clear on the process
- Manage your team of expert consultants, ensuring that targets are being met and that the project is exceeding the customers expectations
- Also manage project budget across multiple projects simultaneously
- Endorse a strong Agile methodology for the development team
- Strong experience in project management and leadership of multiple teams on multiple projects
- Experience of working on numerous Salesforce implementation projects and preferably hands on background with Salesforce Background in consultancy
- Strong technical understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem in general
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most recognisable IT consultancies globally. Interviews are taking place throughout next week, so please apply now and we will schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail!