Mulesoft Developer, 6 months, central London, £550-£650
My client have recently adopted Salesforce, Zuora and Mulesoft and are looking for multiple resource to join the programme on a contracting basis. This client is at the fore front of technology and these positions are going to play a pivotal role within the integration team and ensuring all platforms have the ability to communicator efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and implement REST API's with 3rd party and back end systems
- Work with frontend developers on delivering external and internal SPA's
- Ensure Security levels and proceeded are abide to at all times
- Ensure development process are aligned to current CI/CD practices and workflows
- Work across multiple business units
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert integration experience and knowledge
- Development experience with REST and SOAP API's
- Content delivery optimisation techniques
- Working experience with both Mule 3.x and Mule 4.x
- Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
- Mulesoft Certified Developer
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.