The client is spearheading the industry with progressive business plans and execution of service to their customers that have made them shine in the network. With their growing business and customer base, they have moved from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
With the new platform, they would like to further explore the potential of Salesforce and use its capability to push the business further and ensure not to lose integrity in their customer service.
As one of their Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be contributing the following but not limited to:
- Salesforce development across multiple instances
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools and web services
- Access business processes and cases to understand the gaps
The ideal Salesforce Developer should have the following the experience:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Classic and Lightning)
- 5+ years of Apex, VisualForce, SOAP & REST API Experience
- Knowledgeable with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com products
- Experienced with business system application integrations
- Ability to work in a proactive and team setting
- Salesforce PD1 and/or PD2 Certifications
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package and most importantly, WORK FROM HOME flexibility!
If you are curious about this opportunity and would like to learn more about the role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Stephanie TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.