Salesforce Project Manager, 9 week contract, central London, £400 - £500
My client is currently looking for a Salesforce Project Manger to help them through a new project moving their support staff from Salesforce to Zendesk. You will be managing the 3rd party integrators as well as internal stakeholders to ensure that the project is on time and to budget.
Role, Skills & Responsibilities
- Maintain project road maps and timelines
- Ensure 3rd parties are on track and within budget
- Experience working with either Salesforce or Zendesk
- Experience managing a CRM implementation previously
- Strong Project management background
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to ensure they have work over the Christmas period and beyond. My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.