The ideal candidate is someone who can be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure
Role & Responsibilities
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of Salesforce implementation experience including experience with Sales Cloud, Service and more financial services Cloud. Experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls. Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs. Experience operating in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile environment. Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
Should have worked with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
Interviews are actively taking place. If qualified and interested, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Devin at (267) 297-4558 to learn more.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America, and I focus exclusively in Pennsylvania.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 297-4558. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more great Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.