Salesforce Developer- Studio City CA
A Global leading Salesforce customer in the Fintech industry seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer with configuration and customization experience. The applicant will have the opportunity to take on important projects collaborating with a Salesforce team.
This position would be as a pure developer joining a growing team working to expand and implement the most up-to-date additions on their current Salesforce instance. Below are some details of this position:
General Job Responsibilities-
- Develop custom solutions
- Requirement gathering and technical documention
- Apex triggers and workflows - Data Loader experience
- Data Integrity maintenance
- Lightning - all components in Lightning
- Integrations and customizations on Platform
- Highly preferred: Comfortable in working with - Docusign integrations, Nintex document generation, Gridbuddy
- Start up Culture
- Flat organisation - not top heavy. Senior managers are working managers that put in the work
- Not corporate
- Opportunity to contribute is noticed across the board
- Lots of really good people - high performers, people care really deeply about the mission
- Dog friendly environment - weekly culture event, celebrate holidays, flexible hours (as long work gets done), free parking, very casual
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.