My client is looking for a Salesforce professional with managing experience. In this role you will be doing hands on development as well as leading a team of developers while making manager decisions. To be considered for this role you must have Salesforce development and managing experience.
- Hands on development/coding
- Mentoring and leading a smaller team of developers
- Communicating closely with business stakeholders and developers
- Working in an agile enviornment
- Being apart of the hiring process
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Managing and leading experience
- Certifications are a plus
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Have worked with business stakeholders and partners
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.