Salesforce Developer - Boca Raton area - Up to $130k + annual bonus
As a Senior Salesforce developer on my client's team, you'll be tasked to design and develop the core Salesforce platform for our project from end-to-end! You'll work with clientele to understand their mission, current architecture/layout, and requirements. With a focus on the customer's objectives, you'll collaborate with the team to shape a design that will scale to meet their evolving requirements. You'll deliver tool and skill recommendations based on your research of the present environment and new emerging technology. In this space you'll craft an 'architecture' that smoothly works with existing framework.
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge including developing custom applications, custom coding, programming, Apex, classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, components, sandbox, and Lightning.
- Working experience with Salesforce Lightning projects
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum sprints, UAT test, code review, and user stories
- Experience in product development, project life cycle, integrations, implementations, and deployments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical and functional background
- 3+ years of experience with supporting relational databases, including Oracle or SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience with developing on Salesforce.com or Force.com platforms
- 2+ years of experience with implementing Service Cloud solutions on an SFDC platform
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
- Force.com, web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions and designing solutions using Force.com, API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product
- Meeting with stakeholders, business leaders, and C-level executive
- Requirement gathering, identifying best Salesforce practices, and implementing new processes
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents
- Gathering requirements, meeting with clients to identify needs
- Collaborate with in-house and off-shore technical team
Serious inquiries please send your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered or call Olivia at (267)-233-6490 for more details!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!