Senior Salesforce Developer - Austin, Texas - 3-6 Month Contract to Hire
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be working with a small team of engineers to complete projects and tasks. This position requires you to be on site initially, but does allow remote flexibility with time. My client has a very data heavy business model and ideally is looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This position requires you to have an extensive IT background as well as recent Salesforce Development experience.
- 10+years' of IT experience
- 5+ years' experience with Java
- 4+ years' of recent Salesforce Development experience
- Experience with Managed Packages and a data heavy business model
- Ability to handle all development and knowledge of Architecture to help out with design
- Health-care Industry experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.