My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a full-time, contract Salesforce Business Analyst role in the Denver Area. This company is seeking a passionate employee to aid in applying analytical skills to help business and product owners develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps. In this position, you will provide consultation that helps support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!Role and Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Performing Business Analyst responsibilities working on large and complex software development, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions.
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
- Salesforce Business Analyst certification preferred
- Well-versed in using the Agile/Scrum delivery model;
- Understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications and Agile Requirements Methods
This company has a unique company culture that centers around employee satisfaction and career growth. With this role having the option of becoming a contract-to-hire position, you will find yourself eager to jump right in and make a difference using your Salesforce knowledge and experience.If you are interested in this role, fast-track your application by contacting Sammie Guay at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 303-558-4344.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!