This client is seeking an experienced Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join the Salesforce team. It is required that this Administrator has 3-5 years within the Salesforce channel and other add-on products, including the continual development and ongoing daily management of a premiere sales and customer support operation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Perform development tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with various internal business departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Service
- Development of custom objects within Salesforce.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with CRM applications and relational database applications in financial services.
- A proven track record within sales operations, data management and salesforce administrative support is required.
Send your resume to Alex at email@example.com or call 949-688-2218 (2218).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment. We provide the most Salesforce jobs by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market. You will receive access to key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT