Since the company's infancy, the company has thrived in empowering their employees and thinking outside the box within a collaborate environment. Due these core values, they have been successful in becoming noticed as one of the up and coming companies to keep relevant within a new and competitive sector.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Managing Salesforce.com business applications across Sales and Marketing
- Working closely with the engineering team to improve business processes and implement application enhancements
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Sales orders
- Custom objects/fields, validation rules, processes/workflows, reports, dashboards, assignment rules, formula fields
- Create and administer training modules for Salesforce end users and implement best practices
The ideal Salesforce Administrator should have the following experience:
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Work experience in sales, sales operations or related fields
- Experience working with custom objects, workflows and dashboards
- Strong communication skills and working with sales group
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package and most importantly, WORK FROM HOME flexibility!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more of, please send your updated resume TODAY to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.