My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a full-time, contract Senior Salesforce Developer role. This company is seeking a passionate employee to aid with designing, developing, and integrating new and existing code. In this position, you will help build, develop, and ensure the realization of technical concepts and systems that will support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!Role and Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Develop and integrate existing and new code
- Create custom lightning components
- Maintain Force.com, AppExchange Apps, and Visualforce
- Apply advanced Salesforce knowledge to solve business problems
- Provide technical leadership on how to successfully apply Salesforce to third-party and in-house systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Apex and ability to code Apex and create Visualforce pages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science is necessary
- Highly skilled in the following;
- Visualforce, APEX, Salesforce.com
- Lightning components
- REST and WSDL integration
- SQL and relational databases
- Must be well-versed in cloud computing concepts and technologies
- Must be able to complete a hands-on coding assessment
This company has a unique company culture that centers around employee satisfaction and career growth. This 8-10 month contract position will begin the first week of January and there will be an option to extend. This is an exciting opportunity, and you will find yourself eager to jump right in and make a difference using your Salesforce knowledge and experience.If you are interested in this role, fast-track your application by contacting Sammie Guay at email@example.com or at 303-558-4344.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!