Content Marketing Manager (Non-Profit) - Boston, MA - 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire Responsibilities
- Help design our digital and content marketing (inbound) roadmap and capability
- Create and manage the content editorial calendar to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and audience awareness
- Develop and write content to drive traffic and engage and convert target customers, including blog posts, website copy, pillar pages, tools/templates, profiles, videos, etc.Coordinate with internal teams and other contractors to manage content creation and approval workflows
- Coordinate with digital marketing channels (e.g.; website, newsletters, emails, drip campaigns and social media) to distribute content to meet goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective landing pages to optimize user experience
- Work with team to analyze results and continuously learn what works and what doesn't
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience in content marketing
- Project management skills, including experiences in managing priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Results-oriented, a focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising content campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Superior writing, content packaging, and communication skills
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
Content Marketing Manager (Non-Profit) - Boston, MA - 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire Apply now for an immediate response!D.firstname.lastname@example.org(215) 789 - 9447
- Experience optimizing for SEO/SEM
- Experience with Google Analytics, familiarity with marketing automation and CRM software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and any other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Dan Sherry at (215) 789 - 9447 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.