Salesforce Solution Architect, 6 Months, West London, Outside IR35, Contract
Salesforce Solution Architects, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role you will be working with the most forward thinking Salesforce end user embarking on a greenfield implementation of Service Cloud and Vlocity CPQ. You will be designing and scoping out some of the most unique products Salesforce can offer. You will be spearing head the architecture for the programme and will be the main SME for Salesforce.Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Salesforce Service Cloud, and Vlocity CPQ from an architectural standpoint
- Enforcing and helping to set strategic development, documentation and governance
- Develop and scope out Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Design integration path ways for other technologies within the business
- Provide support to Project and Programme Manager
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.