Salesforce Developer - Richmond, VA - $100k - $120k
I am working with a growing Salesforce partner in the Richmond, VA area that is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. Their ideal candidate will have at least 2 years Salesforce development experience - specifically with Apex and Lightning. Additionally, they would prefer this candidate to have a strong understanding of design patterns. Any experience with Salesforce DX would be a huge plus. The role could offer remote flexibility.Responsibilities & Requirements
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce DX is a big plus
- Must have great communication skills
- Platform Developer I certification preferred but not required
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.