My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a full-time, contract Salesforce Consultant role in the Denver area. This client is seeking a passionate employee to aid in product implementation and provide technical consultation for their company. In this position, you will provide consultation that helps support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!Role and Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Train the technical and non-technical product users
- Requirement gathering, diagnosing and analyzing to resolve complicated customer business problems with optimum product implementation.
- Managing solution delivery timelines and customer request scope
- Communicate technical consultation using configuration and customization features to fulfill complex customer business problems.
- Train the customers for Sandbox/Production deployments.
- Salesforce Administrator and one Consultant Certification
- Proven experience as a management consultant on multiple Salesforce engagements
- Knowledge of agile project delivery practices
- Hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Components
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to design and implement an excellent Salesforce solution
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
This company has a unique company culture that centers around employee satisfaction and career growth. You will find yourself eager to jump right in and make a difference using your Salesforce knowledge and experience.If you are interested in this role, fast-track your application by contacting Sammie Guay at email@example.com or at 303-558-4344.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!