My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a full-time, contract Salesforce Solutions Architect role in the Denver area. This client is seeking a passionate employee to aid in product implementation and provide technical consultation for their company. In this position, you will provide consultation that helps support the efficiency and continuity of the business processes. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!Role and Responsibility
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Ensure sustainable best-practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- Lead business process redesign, road map planning, and identifying touch points through implementations
- Develop strong client relationships
- Stay up to date with Salesforce full product set
- Manage discussions with various levels of customer's IT technical audiences
- Salesforce Admin certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification, and Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Proven experience as a management consultant on multiple Salesforce engagements
- Must have completed at least three Salesforce implementations
- Hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex, Lightning Components
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
This company has a unique company culture that centers around employee satisfaction and career growth. You will find yourself eager to jump right in and make a difference using your Salesforce knowledge and experience.If you are interested in this role, fast-track your application by contacting Sammie Guay at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 303-558-4344.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities