Salesforce Business Analyst Contract Melbourne CBD
I am currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst
with 3 + years of experience within the Australian market.
The candidate will be working with a team of developers to replace the existing CRM system with Salesforce.
Our client is at the forefront of IT innovation and wants to work with the best Salesforce professionals. Does this sound like you?
- Analysing business requirements for developers
- Be the first point of connect for stakeholder and development team
- Provide system overview and progression reports
What they are looking for:
- Salesforce certified
- Exposure to Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with other CRM Seibel
- Proven track record with Agile projects
- Strong stakeholder Management background
- Great Communication skills
Our client is all about the team environment! They feel if you are happy at work then you will be your most productive self.
If you are looking for work-life balance in a scenic Melbourne office then this could be the perfect role for you. The client has expressed that there is an opportunity for the contract to be extended for the right candidate. You do not want to miss out on working on this project if you are seeking further progression in a supportive and nurturing environment.Start Date: ASAPThere has already been a lot of interest in this role so if you don't want to miss your chance to work with a market leader.
Please send your Cv
if you think this is the right role for you.