Able to oversee customized solutions and review custom code within the Salesforce platform. We are seeking a candidate that is a solution provider. Experience in working with cross-functional teams and gathering requirements. You will work closely with Developers, Admin, and Business Decision Makers. Responsibilities:
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Collaborate with various internal business departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Coordinate and support third party Apps integration and upgrades.
- Support the team with validation and testing of new features and functions.
Extensive experience as a Salesforce BA with mid-level admin experience.
Contact for more requirements Apply Now:
Send your resume to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-688-2218 (2218).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment. We provide the most Salesforce jobs by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market. You will receive access to key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability