Salesforce Programme Manager, 6 Months, £550 - £650 London, , Contract
Salesforce Programme Managers, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role you will be working with the most forward thinking Salesforce end user embarking on a greenfield implementation of Service Cloud and Vlocity CPQ. You will be designing and scoping out some of the most unique products Salesforce can offer. You will be spearing head the architecture for the programme and will be the main SME for Salesforce.Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Salesforce Service Cloud, and Vlocity CPQ from a Project Management perspective
- Enforcing and helping to set strategic development, documentation and governance for programme
- Provide guidance and structure across the programme
- Manage and ensure that all third parties are able to deliver on time and within budget
- Provide support to the project sponsor on the direction of the programme
- Greenfield project experience would be beneficial
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.