Salesforce Project Manager, 6 Months, £500 - £600, London
Salesforce Project Managers, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role you will be working with a well established business that is looking to kick start their digital journey with Salesforce. This Programme is a brand new greenfield implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud and Vlocity CPQ. You will be implementing some of the most unique products Salesforce can offer while spearing head the delivery of this programme.Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Salesforce Service Cloud, and Vlocity CPQ from a Project Management point of view.
- Enforcing and helping to set strategic development, documentation and governance for the programme
- Develop and scope out the Salesforce road map, working closely the business product owner
- Ensure all 3rd parties are on time and within budget
- Provide support to the business product owner and Solution Architect
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.