The client I am working with is looking to add a Senior level Salesforce Developer (with Architect experience) or a Salesforce Architect to their team ASAP. To be considered for this role you must have strong hands on Salesforce Development experience as well as experience working with business stakeholders/partners.
Role & Responsibilities
- Mentor/lead technical design sessions
- Communicate with business stakeholders
- Working in agile work space
- Provide technical leadership
- Work closely with Salesforce Developers/Architects
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of Salesfore experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce architecture experience/exposure
- Certifications are a plus
- Must have experience working with business stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.