My client in the Austin area is looking for a Seasoned Technical Salesforce resource to join their small team for project work. This is a long term contract in which you will be working with senior Developers who have already started the project. This position will require you to be on site in down town Austin!
3+ years' of Salesforce experience
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years' of Salesforce Development experience
- 3+ years' of Technical Architect experience
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting
- Development of custom solutions and integrations within in the Salesforce platform
- Experience developing in Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.